Start a new topic
Answered

Use case for SCADA systems:

Looking forward to seeing an API. Will your app allow to pass JSON Web Tokens from the records in the fields? I believe I could use your app to rapidly deploy forward facing web UI solutions for SCADA systems. I think this could be a good system for scada engs who struggle with the webdev side. Meaning I could nest your runtimes in my applications and decode your objects with scripting within my development environment at the gateway level. This would drastically decrease my deploy times.

Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) is a system of software and hardware elements that allows industrial organizations to: Control industrial processes locally or at remote locations. Monitor, gather, and process real-time data

Best Answer

Hey Will,

We are currently working on our RESTful API. You'll be able to send GET, PUT, POST and DELETE requests to add, update, or remove records within tadabase using JSON format.

This should be ready in the 4th quarter of 2019

1 Comment

Answer

Hey Will,

We are currently working on our RESTful API. You'll be able to send GET, PUT, POST and DELETE requests to add, update, or remove records within tadabase using JSON format.

This should be ready in the 4th quarter of 2019

Login or Signup to post a comment