Start a new topic

Need Help with a Training Attendance App

Hi, I'm having trouble with creating a training attendance app.

Trainees purchase X number of training sessions in advance, and I need to keep  track of when they attend a training session and how many training sessions they have left.

I'm having trouble with the following:

• Creating a field for the Trainee records which gets updated with the date they attended training.  So this would show multiple dates, updated every time they attend a training.
  • Adding a field that increments up when they attend a training (Y), to be able to see how many sessions they have remaining  (X) in a  "Y of X sessions" format
  • After saving a  record using a "Training Day" form with the details(Date, time, attendees), show the attendance keeper a summary of what was saved, but this time indicating the "Y of X sessions" for each of the trainees that attended (Trainees appear in a list format). That way, the attendance keeper can request payment from trainees that have exceeded the number of sessions already, as well as remind trainees about how many sessions they have remaining.

I'm sorry  if these were already things that have been answered here previously. I'm pretty new to this, so i'm still terrible at searching for answers because I don't know what things are called.

Any help, guidance, or pointing to previous answers would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if anything is unclear.

1 Comment

Hey PLS3,

Check out this article: https://support.tadabase.io/support/solutions/articles/44001764757-subtract-from-an-original-value-based-on-usage-to-see-how-many-items-are-left-over

Let me know if that can help you get started! Feel free to reach out to support@tadabase.io if you need any further help!

Thanks,

Menachem

Login or Signup to post a comment