We'll look at the easiest way to do this with a simple example. For our example we'll use Google Chrome as well as a very useful extension called StyleURL.
- Open your app to preview it in the browser
- Right click on an item you wish to customize and click "Inspect"
- Hover over the code until the item you wish to modify is highlighted and then select it.
- In the style window, begin customizing the style as you wish.
- Copy the modified code.
- Back in the builder, paste the code in the CSS portion of the page.
Check out this brief video demonstration for more instruction: