This article is outdated.
We have moved our support docs to a new location.
Please click here to go to our new support docs.
There are several date and time fields to choose from, each offering their own unique set of options. We'll explore each date/time field below:
- Date - choose a date field
- Time - choose a time field
- Date/time - choose a date and time
- Date Range - choose a start and end date and time with additional options (see number 5 and 6 below)
- Date Range with End Time - choose a start date and an End Date with a custom End Time
- Date Range with Duration for End Date/Time - choose a start date and a Duration for the End Date and Time. Instead of choosing a specific End Date and Time, you choose a duration of minutes, hours, or days and the end date/time will be auto-calculated for you.
1. Date Field
This is a simple date field with the simple option to enter a date or choose it from a drop-down:
2. Time Field
This time field offers the simple option to enter a time or choose it from a drop-down:
3. Date and Time Field
Choose a combination of both date and time values:
4. Date Range
Choose a start and end date and time with additional options (see number 5 and 6 below)
5. Date Range with End Time
Choose a start date and an End Date with a custom End Time. This is great for booking doctor appointments, for instance.
6. Date Range with Duration for End Date and Time
Instead of choosing a specific end date and time, choose a duration and the end date/time will be auto-calculated for you.
*Note: For each of these fields you can customize the format in the app settings. Instead of dates appearing as 02/03/2019 (day/month/year) they can appear as 03/02/2019 (month/day/year). This is a universal setting and changing this in the app settings will impact the date/time fields across the entire app.